YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
1 aubergine 1 courgette 1 tbp salt 2 cloves of garlic 100 g dried tomatoes packed in oil (sun-dried tomatoes) 50 g oil (from the dried tomatoes) 250 g legumes fusilli (Barilla) 360 g vegan Mühlen filets 4 GAZİ grill and pan cheese (Depending on preference plain, herbs, chilli, honey BBQ) 2 sprigs of thyme 2 sprigs of rosemary a little salt a little pepper
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into quarters lengthways and then into approximately 5 mm-wide pieces. Put the aubergine slices into a bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Leave to stand for 30 minutes. In this way the bitterness will be removed from the aubergine.
2. Peel and finely dice the garlic cloves. Remove the tomatoes from the oil and cut into thin strips. The oil will be used for the vegan Mühlen filets and the GAZİ grill cheese.
3. Rinse the aubergine slices under cold water and gently squeeze out the moisture. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the aubergine slices for 4-5 minutes until they are almost cooked. Add the diced garlic and courgette and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Finally, add the sun-dried tomatoes.
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet for 7-9 minutes in salted water. Next, add the pasta to the vegetables in the pan along with the thyme and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In the meantime, heat up a griddle and sauté the vegan Mühlen filets and a GAZİ grill cheese of your choice in a little oil from the sun-dried tomatoes on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve the pasta pan with a GAZİ grill cheese and a vegan filet.