YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
250 g millet 300 ml beetroot juice 200 ml water 1 tsp salt 2 tsp vegetable stock powder 4 tbsp olive oil 1 organic lemon juice 1 tsp maple syrup 1 tsp mustard ½ tsp Ras el Hanout 100 ml olive oil salt and pepper to season
1 GAZİ Halloumi 3 small figs a dash of olive oil beetroot, diced fresh herbs some pistachios salt
1. Bring the beetroot juice, salt and vegetable stock powder to the boil.
2. Add the millet to the hot liquid, bring to the boil and stir well.
3. Cover and leave to soak for around 10-12 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Add the olive oil, fluff up the millet with a fork and leave to cool.
1. Fry the halloumi in a pan with a dash of olive oil until golden brown.
2. Mix the lemon juice, maple syrup, mustard and ras el hanout together in a bowl, add the olive oil and mix together with a whisk.
3. Season with salt and pepper and leave to one side until ready to use.
4. Mix the millet and the cubed beetroot together and spread over a dish.
5. Drizzle over the dressing and serve with the quartered figs, fresh herbs, finely sliced beetroot and pistachios.
6. Sprinkle over the fried halloumi.
7. Drizzle over some olive oil and lemon juice to taste and season with salt.