2 shallots, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped olive oil 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced salt ground black pepper 1 tsp curry powder 1 tsp baharat 1 tsp cumin 1 tin chopped tomatoes 400 ml coconut milk 1 GAZİ Organic Grill and Pan Cheese Natural 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed 2 handfuls baby spinach, freshly washed fresh parsley Flatbread
1. Fry the shallots and garlic in a pan in a little olive oil until tender.
2. Add the sweet potatoes and fry for a few minutes.
3. Season with the salt, ground black pepper, curry, baharat and cumin.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes and the coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. In the meantime, prepare two slices of Grill and Pan Cheese in a grill pan.
6. Add the chickpeas to the sweet potato mixture and cook for another 15 minutes.
7. Finally, add the spinach.
8. Cut the cheese into pieces and arrange on top of the chickpea stew. Garnish with parsley and serve with unleavened bread.