1 garlic clove, chopped 1 piece ginger, chopped olive oil 1 broccoli, chopped 1 courgette, sliced 300 g brown mushrooms, sliced 1 tin coconut milk 1 tsp green curry paste 1 tbsp light soy sauce or fish sauce salt ground black pepper 1 GAZİ Organic Grill and Pan Cheese, Natural 1 red chilli, chopped fresh coriander
1. Fry the garlic and ginger in some olive oil.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. The vegetables should remain al dente.
3. Add the coconut milk and stir in the curry paste and the soy or fish sauce.
4. Simmer for 5-10 minutes on a medium heat and then season with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Prepare the Grill and Pan Cheese according to the instructions on the packet and then cut into pieces.
6. Garnish the curry with the Grill and Pan Cheese, the chilli and the coriander. Serve with rice.