250 ml vegetable stock ½ tsp ground turmeric 1 pinch salt 175 g couscous 1 tbsp olive oil 400 g tinned chickpeas (drained weight 240 g) salt pepper ras el hanout (oriental spice mix) 4 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp light soy sauce juice of 1 lime 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar a little ginger, freshly grated 5 tbsp sesame oil 5 tbsp sunflower oil to season: a little salt & pepper
1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved 3 apricots, pitted and quartered 3 small fresh figs, halved green olives carrots, roughly grated baby cucumbers, finely sliced courgette, finely sliced
1. Mix the couscous with the turmeric and a pinch of salt in a pot.
2. Add the boiling hot vegetable stock, stir thoroughly and leave to soak for five minutes.
3. Drizzle over the olive oil and separate the grains with a fork.
1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse in a sieve with cold water.
2. Dry thoroughly on a paper towel and pat the chickpeas dry.
3. Preheat a fan oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
4. Mix the dried chickpeas with the spices and oil in a bowl and place them on the baking tray.
5. Bake in a hot oven for approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
1. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
1. Brown the GAZİ grill cheese under the grill until golden and cut into strips.
2. Place the turmeric couscous in a bowl.
3. Add the prepared fruit, vegetables and roasted, still warm chickpeas.
4. Drizzle over the dressing and top with the GAZİ grill cheese strips to serve.