6 medium courgettes salt olive oil 6 yellow nectarines GAZi Grill and pan cheese, natural juice of half a lemon 2 tsp mustard 2 tsp maple syrup 1 clove of garlic salt and pepper 200 ml olive oil
a dash of olive oil
1. Wash the courgettes, remove the ends and cut lengthways into thin strips. Lightly season them with salt and leave to one side.
2. Wash the nectarines, cut them in half, remove the stones and cut into eighths.
3. Brush a grill pan with oil and grill the nectarines until golden-brown on both sides.
4. Fry the GAZİ natural grill cheese in a grill pan until golden brown on both sides.
1. Stir the lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, garlic and seasoning together well.
2. Add the olive oil and mix together to make a creamy dressing.
1. Mix the courgette slices together with the dressing.
2. Serve with GAZİ grill cheese, fresh mint, the grilled nectarines and some white bread.