|400 g||GAZİ grill and pan cheese|
|2||clove of garlic|
|2||red bell pepper|
|400 ml||vegetable stock|
|A little peppermint for flavour|
1. Prepare 200 ml of hot vegetable stock, add the couscous and leave to swell.
2. Wash and halve the lemon. Cut one half into thin slices. Finely grate and juice the other half. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Peel the garlic and onions and dice finely. Wash the bell pepper, halve and remove core and cut into approx. 2 - 3 cm squares. Wash the courgettes and tomatoes and cut into small dice.
3. For the couscous salad: heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large pan and gently fry for 3-5 mins. until transparent. Add the garlic, bell pepper, courgette and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 5 mins. Add a little more water if the vegetable mixture becomes too dry. Remove from the stove.
4. Loosen the couscous with a fork and add to the vegetables. Add half of the parsley, a little lemon zest, 2 tbsp. of lemon juice and the finely chopped peppermint, mix well and leave to draw before serving.
5. Grill the cheese for 2-5 mins. on both sides in a pan or under the grill.
6. Season the couscous salad again with salt and pepper, distribute on plates and decorate with slices of lemon. Sprinkle the remaining parsley on the grill cheese, arrange on the salad and enjoy!