6 tbsp vegetable oil 500 g large mushrooms, sliced 6 tbsp semolina salt and pepper 2 egg 4 packages GAZİ Grill and Pan Cheese Chili 4 potato rolls, toasted or untoasted as desired a big handful of rocket leaves 2 red onion, thinly sliced 4 large beef tomatoes 6 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tsp sweet paprika 1 tsp cayenne pepper juice of 1/2 lime
2 tsp ginger, grated 8 tbsp honey 6 tbsp maple syrup 8 tbsp soy sauce 4 tbsp sriracha sauce
1. Bring the ingredients for the chili sauce to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes until the sauce has a syrupy consistency.
2. Cut the onion and tomatoes into thin slices, clean the rocket and sort out any brown leaves. Set aside as garnish for the burger.
3. Clean and slice the mushrooms. Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms. Remove and set aside. Put the remaining oil in the same pan and reduce the heat to medium.
4. Add the semolina to a shallow dish. Whisk the egg in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dip the grill cheese into the egg and then coat with the semolina. Sauté in the pan on both sides until the cheese is golden-brown.
5. In the meantime, toast the potato buns if desired and mix the mayonnaise with the cayenne pepper, the paprika and the lime juice in a small bowl.
6. Spread the mayonnaise on both halves of the buns. Cover the lower part with rocket, put two tomato slices on top of that, place the grilled cheese on top of the tomatoes, drizzle with the chilli sauce, top with the mushrooms and, finally, top with fine onion slices. Place the second half of the roll on top and fix the burger with a bamboo skewer to hold it together.