700 g tomatoes 2 apricots 2 tbsp. of olive oil 20 g ginger 3 shallots 1 tsp mustard seeds 1 tsp Senfkörner 1 chilli pepper 100 gr. brown sugar 100 ml cider vinegar 3 sprigs rosemary Salt Pepper 1 aubergine 2 courgettes Thyme GAZİ Grill and pan cheese
1. Cut the tomatoes into 1-cm slices and sauté on both sides
in one tbsp of olive oil in a pan or cook under a grill.
2. Peel the shallots and ginger and chop finely with the chilli pepper. Remove the tomatoes from the pan, heat the rest
of the olive oil and sauté the chopped shallots, ginger and
3. Dice the tomatoes and apricots. Add to the pan and turn down the heat.
4. Finely grind the coriander and mustard seeds in a spice mill or with a mortar and pestle. Add the sugar, taking only as
much you require. Add the rosemary sprigs and coriander and mustard seeds and season the chutney.
5. Allow the chutney to reduce for around 10 minutes. Remove the rosemary sprigs.
6. Check the seasoning of the chutney and then fill and immediately seal 3-4 sterilised preserving jars.
1. Cut off the ends of the courgettes and aubergine and then cut the vegetables into 3-4-centimetre slices. Cook the slices in salted water for 1-2 minutes and remove.
2. Cut the grill cheese into approximately 2x5 cm pieces and place on a courgette or aubergine slice, garnish and wrap with thyme and coat both sides with olive oil. Pin with a toothpick if necessary.
3. Grill the cheese parcel for 5-6 minutes on both sides in a pan or under the grill. Serve the grill cheese parcel with the chutney. The chutney is also a perfect accompaniment for meat dishes or grilled vegetables.