2 dark plums, pitted and quartered 1 tbsp olive oil 2 tsp balsamic vinegar 2 tsp maple syrup to season: salt & pepper 1 tsp plum puree 1 tbsp cider vinegar 2 tbsp apple juice 6 tbsp walnut oil to season: salt & pepper 1 large sweet potato 8 tbsp olive oil to season: salt
1 handful of walnuts
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the quartered plums and briefly sauté.
2. Add the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup and leave to simmer for two minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Mix the plum puree with the cider vinegar and apple juice.
2. Drizzle over the walnut oil and mix to produce a creamy dressing.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Peel the sweet potato and cut into medium-sized cubes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sweet potato cubes until golden brown,turning regularly.
3. Season to taste with salt.
1. Dry roast the walnuts in a hot frying pan until fragrant - do not overcook, otherwise they will quickly taste bitter.
2. Remove the roasted walnuts from the frying pan, roughly chop and set aside.
1. Brown the GAZİ grill cheese under the grill until golden and cut into cubes.
2. Divide 250 g of winter loose-leaf lettuce over two plates.
3. Add the braised plum quarters and fried sweet potato cubes.
4. Drizzle over the dressing and top with the GAZİ grill cheese cubes and walnut crunch to serve.