100 g GAZİ Grill and Pan Cheese (Natural, Chili or Herbs) 1 tomato 1 mushroom 4 green stoneless olives 2 mild or hot pepperoni 1 red onions lettuce, cress or rocket 1 burger bun For the burger sauce: 2 cloves of garlic 1 branch thyme 1 branch rosemary 4 tbsp. olive oil 2 tbsp. mild paprika powder 1 tbsp. salt 1 tbsp. pepper 1 tbsp. honey
1. Clean the mushroom, cut it in thin slices and grill it.
2. Slice down the GAZİ Grill and Pan Cheese down the middle, spread it with oil and grill it on each side.
3. Slice the burger buns open and grill it also.
4. For the sauce clean the thyme and the rosemary, pick the leaves from the stalk and hack it. Put the herbs into a bowl with olive oil, paprika powder, salt, pepper, honey and garlic and stir it.
5. Put the GAZİ Grill and Pan Cheese and the mushroom slices into the bun and top it with the other ingredients and the sauce.