YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
400 g beef fillet or (similar tender cut), sliced into thin strips 300 g gluten-free gnocchi 1 bunch spring onions 2 tbsp GAZİ salted butter 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp GAZİ Altin Kaymak 1 tbsp GAZİ Taze Peynir cream cheese 200 g GAZİ grill and pan cheese, plain 150 g frozen peas 1 tbsp Mediterranean herbs 100 ml vegetable stock
1. Dab the meat dry and cut into thin strips. Cut the grill cheese into cubes, wash the spring onions and cut into thin rings. Place everything in bowls and set aside.
2. Heat the butter in the pan and sauté the gluten-free gnocchi until golden yellow and remove.
3. In the same pan, sauté the meat on all sides in olive oil. Add the grill cheese and sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper and add the Mediterranean herbs.
5. Stir in Altyn Kaymak and Taze Peynir cream cheese. Gradually add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
6. Add the frozen peas and spring onions and simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes. Stir in gnocchi and season with herbs, salt and pepper to taste.