3 tbsp olive oil 500 g green asparagus, ends trimmed, washed and cut diagonally into long fine strips half an organic lemon, juiced 1 tsp mustard 1 tsp maple syrup salt and ground black pepper 1 tsp ras el hanout 4 quail’s eggs 2 GAZİ Organic Grill and Pan Cheese Mediterranean Herbs 1 handful rocket, freshly washed 1 small cucumber, cut into fine strips 1 spring onion, cut into fine strips fresh dill
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the asparagus for a few minutes on a high heat. Set aside and leave to cool.
2. To make the dressing, mix together the lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt, ground black pepper and ras el hanout in a bowl. Then add the remaining olive oil in a thin ribbon and mix well.
3. Carefully crack the quail’s eggs and fry in a pan.
4. Prepare the GAZi Grill and Pan Cheese in a grill pan.
5. Arrange the asparagus, rocket, cucumber and spring onion on plates and add the dressing. Garnish with the cheese, fresh dill and the eggs.