|175 g||uncooked quinoa|
|350 ml||vegetable broth|
|1 tsp||ground cumin|
|4 tbsp||olive oil|
|Salt, black pepper|
|4||spring onions, dressed and cut into thin slices|
|100 g||of pomegranate kernels|
|3 tbsp||chopped coriander|
|2 tbsp||chopped mint|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|2 packs||GAZİ grill and pan cheese, herb or regular|
1. Wash the quinoa under cold water, drain and cover with the broth in a large saucepan. Season with cumin and bring to a boil with frequent stirring. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain. Put the quinoa back into the pot and let it sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
2. Clean the fennel, removing the outer, hard leaf and keeping the fennel green. Cut the bulb in half lengthwise and slice into thin strips.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large frying pan and fry the fennel strips over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring once. Remove from heat.
4. Put the quinoa, spring onions, fennel, pomegranate seeds, coriander green, mint and fennel green in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add the lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. The salad can be served lukewarm or cold.
5. Cut the slices of GAZİ grill and pan cheese into 4 pieces and fry in the remaining oil on both sides until crispy. Place the GAZİ grill and pan cheese on the salad.