YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
4 brioche burger buns 4 slices of GAZİ Grill Cheese Pepper 1 bunch parsley 1 bunch coriander 1 shallot 4 cloves of garlic Juice of half an organic lemon 150 ml olive oil Salt, pepper, paprika 2 red onions 2 tsp sugar 1 tomato 1 small iceberg lettuce gherkins ketchup mayonnaise
1. Put the parsley, coriander, garlic, lemon juice, shallot, salt, pepper and paprika in a blender and mix for a few seconds. Then gradually add the olive oil and blend the ingredients until they become a runny sauce.
2. Slice the onion into rings and fry in olive oil until translucent. Sprinkle the sugar over the top and caramelise the onions.
3. Sauté the grill cheese, cut the rolls in half and briefly toast them.
4. Mix the ketchup and mayonnaise to form a sauce.
5. Wash and slice the lettuce, tomato and gherkins.
6. Spread the ketchup mayo mixture on the bottom half of the rolls. Then add the grill cheese and top with the lettuce, tomato, onions and finally the chimichurri sauce.