YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
1. Wash the potatoes and boil in a saucepan for around 15 minutes until al dente.
2. Mix the salt, pepper, rosemary and olive oil. Halve the potatoes and brush with the oil mixture.
3. Finely chop the spring onions and dates. Mix the cream cheese, Krem Kaymak and harissa with the spring onions and dates to make a dip. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Prepare the grill cheese in a grill pan according to the instructions on the packet.
5. Finish cooking the potatoes in the grill pan and then serve with the grill cheese and dip.