|1||large sweet potato (about 400 g)|
|1 pk.||GAZİ Grill & Pan Cheese Chili|
|½||small cantaloupe (firm)|
|8||strong sprigs of rosemary|
|3 tbsp||olive oil, plus more to oil the grill tray|
|½ tbsp||maple syrup|
|½ tsp||Ras el Hanout|
Stainless steel grill pan
1. Wash the sweet potato well, cut into halves (depending on the size) and boil in salted water for about 20 minutes until tender, but not too soft. Remove and allow to cool.
2. Cut the cheese into 16 equal-sized cubes. Deseed the cantaloupe, peel and cut out 16 even cubes. Peel the sweet potato and cut into 16 cubes, the same size as the pieces of cheese. Wash the rosemary stems, dry thoroughly and remove the needles from the bottom half.
3. Whisk the olive oil, maple syrup, and Ras el Hanout together in a small bowl and season with 1 pinch of salt. Use a kebab skewer to make holes in the cheese, sweet potato and melon cubes. Then pull the cubes onto the rosemary sprigs, alternating the cubes two at a time. Brush the skewers with half of the spicy marinade and set them aside.
4. Meanwhile, heat up the grill. Oil the grill pan with a little olive oil and grill the skewers directly over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Brush them with the remaining marinade and turn them repeatedly while grilling.
5. Place the skewers on plates and serve immediately.
TIP: The best sweet potatoes for cutting into dice are the ones that are long, narrow and as straight as possible.