YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
1. Prepare the grill cheese in a pan, then cut into strips.
2. Wash and slice the onion, basil and tomatoes.
3. Finely chop the clove of garlic, then mix with the yoghurt, olive oil and seasonings to make the dip.
4. Warm the wrap in a pan for one minute.
5. Make a cut in the wrap from the bottom to the middle.
6. Add the yoghurt dip to the bottom left quarter, then the tomatoes and basil on the second quarter, the onions on the third and finally the strips of grill cheese on the last one.
7. Fold the wrap up in a clockwise direction.
8. Grill the wrap on both sides for about two minutes. Alternatively, the wrap can also be made in a sandwich toaster.