1/2 a bell pepper 4 tbsp olive oil 500 g GAZİ Halloumi, plain 4 dried figs 4 dried apricots 16 preserved grape leaves 2-3 tbsp pomegranate syrup 50 g chopped walnuts 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds 300 g beetroot 150 g GAZİ goat cheese 150 g chickpeas, boiled 50 ml pomegranate syrup 2 tbsp tahini 1 tsp lemon juice 4 radicchio leaves 2 tbsp sesame seeds 1 tbsp black cumin 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds Salt and pepper
1. Wash the pepper and cut into thin strips.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the GAZİ Halloumi on both sides for about 3 minutes until golden brown, then remove from the pan.
3. Now add the pepper strips to the pan, lightly sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Cut the apricots and figs into small slices.
5. Place two grape leaves next to each other so that they overlap slightly. Place two more below. Place a slice of Halloumi on top and cover with the figs, the apricots and the pepper slices. Fold the protruding grape leaves over the cheese. Repeat the process with the remaining 3 halloumi pieces.
6.Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan. Add the cheese and grape leaf packages and sauté on each side for 1 minute.
7. Halve each package once, garnish with the pomegranate syrup, walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
1. Peel the beetroot, cut into pieces and add to boiling water. Cook for about 30 minutes until soft. Drain off the water and allow to cool.
2. Put the beetroot, GAZİ goat cheese, chickpeas, pomegranate syrup and tahini into a blender and puree until creamy. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Wash the radicchio leaves and pat dry. Arrange the cream in the leaves, garnish with sesame seeds, black cumin and the pomegranate seeds. Serve with the cheese and grape leaves.