Ingredients for 4 servings
For the pastry bowls and dip
4 tbsp of olive oil, plus more for brushing 4 squares of Yufka dough, 7 x 7 cm (cut from dough in 250 g pack) 3 tbsp honey 2 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 5 sprigs of dill
1. Preheat your convection oven to 180°C. For the pastry bowls, lightly grease the muffin pan with a little olive oil. Open the Yufka dough squares into their layers of 3 or 4 and brush these layers with a little olive oil. Stack the layers slightly offset so that the squares form stars. Place the stars in the muffin pan, forming small bowls. Pierce the bottom several times with a fork and bake the bowls in a hot oven for 7-8 minutes until golden brown.
2. In the meantime, for the dip, mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil with honey, mustard and vinegar in a high-sided mixing bowl with the immersion blender for at least 1 minute. Wash the dill, shake dry and chop finely. Set some dill aside, and add the rest to the dip. Remove the finished bowls from the oven and let cool.
3. For the salad, dry the grill cheese with kitchen paper and cut into cubes. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes of the same size. Clean the spring onions, wash and cut the white to light-green part into fine rings. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sweet potato cubes in medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the grill cheese and green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
4. At this time, pick through the lamb’s lettuce, removing any brown leaves, and wash the remaining greens thoroughly. Dry and remove the roots. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar and 1 pinch each of salt and pepper.
5. Deglaze the pan with the orange juice and reduce the liquid almost completely. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the lamb’s lettuce on the plate. Spread the cheese and the sweet potato. Fill each bowl with 1 tbsp of dip, place the bowls next to the salad and serve everything garnished with the remaining dill.