250 g pitted green olives 150 g brined capers 2 clove of garlic 2 tsp mustard 2 tsp maple syrup 12 tbsp Olive oil 2 GAZİ Grill Cheese Mix Zest and juice of 1 lemon Salt and pepper 4 tomatoes on the vine 2 clove of garlic 200 ml olive oil Thyme and rosemary Salt and sugar
Fresh coriander Lime wedges Indian flatbread
1. Finely chop the pitted olives and put into a tall blender.
2. Drain the capers and add them to the olives.
3. Roughly chop the garlic and add to the blender.
4. Add the mustard, maple syrup and lemon zest.
5. Pour in the oil and blend into a creamy paste.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Place the GAZi Grill Cheese on a dish and serve with the confit tomatoes, olive tapenade, toasted white bread and olive oil.
1. Place the vine tomatoes into an oven-proof dish.
2. Sprinkle over the garlic and herbs.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and sugar.
4. Cook in a fan oven at 180 °C for around 10 minutes.
1. Fry the grill cheese slices in a grill pan one at a time until golden-brown.