5 oranges (250g each) 125 ml freshly squeezed orange juice 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 5 tbsp walnut oil 4 tsp mixed-flower honey salt pepper 150g mixed winter salad 1/2 tsp sunflower oil 2 Packs GAZİ grill and pan cheese winter edition
1. Peel the oranges until the pith is completely removed and cut into thin slices.
2. Squeeze half the orange and mix with the wine vinegar, walnut oil and mixed-flower honey. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Wash the mixed winter salad and spin until dry.
4. Next, brush the GAZİ grill and pan cheese winter edition with a little neutral vegetable oil and add the enclosed winter spice mix, sear in the pan and cut into strips.
5. Arrange the orange slices on four dishes so that they slightly overlap the grilled cheese strips.
6. Finally, place the salad on the dish and drizzle with the vinaigrette and the plum jam.
7. The winter salad can be served with bread.