1 garlic clove, roughly chopped 150 ml olive oil 2 eggs salt 1 a pinch sugar 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar 3 pickled peppers, peeled 1 courgette, washed and cut into strips 1 aubergine, washed and cut into strips 1 red pepper, washed and sliced 1 onion, sliced 4 GAZi Organic Grill and Pan Cheese Mediterranean Herbs To garnish: fresh rocket
1. Place the garlic, olive oil, eggs, salt, sugar, vinegar and pickled peppers into a tall mixing bowl.
2. Using a hand blender, puree everything from the bottom up until the mixture begins to emulsify; only then start to raise the hand blender up out of the bowl.
3. Grill the vegetables in a grill pan until they are done to your preference and set aside.
4. Prepare the Grill and Pan Cheese in a hot grill pan.
5. Top a slice of Grill and Pan Cheese with the grilled vegetables and some rocket and finish with another slice of cheese. Serve with the pepper aioli dip.