YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
300-400 g ciabatta or day-old bread 400 g GAZİ Grill and Pan Cheese, diced 1 kg mixed tomatoes (beef, cherry, yellow, red, orange, green) 100 g black olives, halved 1 red onion, finely sliced 1 bunch fresh basil 2 tbsp olive oil 6 tbsp olive oil 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar salt, pepper a pinch of sweet paprika
1. Cut the ciabatta into 2 cm cubes and sauté in a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil until crisp. Put in a salad bowl.
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes, quarter and slice the larger tomatoes. Halve the olives and put everything in the bowl with the bread cubes.
3. Cut the onions into thin strips and add to the salad bowl.
4. Now pat dry the grill cheese and fry in a grill pan on both sides until golden brown.
5. In the meantime, mix the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and season to taste. Roughly chop the basil.
6. Remove the grill cheese, dice and add to the salad. Mix everything well. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with basil.