YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
500 g runcooked potatoes (waxy) 1 tsp lemon juice 2 eggs (size M) 6 tbsp flour Salt Pepper Nutmeg Oil for frying (e.g. rapeseed oil or corn oil) 2 Packs GAZİ grill and pan cheese winter edition icing sugar
1. Peel and coarsely grate 500g potatoes.
2. Combine the grated potato with 1 tsp lemon juice in a bowl, cover with a tea towel and set aside for approximately 15 minutes.
3. The juice can be squeezed out of the grated potato if necessary.
4. Next, mix the grated potato with 2 eggs, 6 tbsp flour, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
5. Heat a little vegetable oil in a shallow frying pan.
6. Divide the mixture into 8 potato pancakes and place into the hot oil using a spoon, press down slightly and fry until golden brown.
7. Remove the potato pancakes from the pan once cooked and dab with kitchen roll.
8. Brush the GAZİ grill and pan cheese winter edition with a little neutral vegetable oil, sear in the pan and add the enclosed winter spice mix.
1. Place one potato pancake on each plate and spread with a little plum preserve.
2. Place one GAZİ grill and pan cheese winter edition onto each potato pancake and spread with the remaining plum preserve.
3. Lastly, place another potato pancake on top of each burger as a lid, dust with icing sugar and enjoy!