YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
500 g small potatoes 1 pkg. GAZi grill and pan cheese, herb flavour 100 ml olive oil salt hot paprika 3 tbsp lemon juice ½ red onion 1 tsp mustard pepper salt 6 tbsp olive oil ½ bunch parsley 1 bunch radishes
1. Quarter the potatoes, add to the baking dish and mix with 100 ml of olive oil. Season with paprika and salt.
2. Roast in a fan oven on the middle rack at 200 °C (392 °F) for about 25 minutes.
1. Dice the onion very finely.
2. Mix with the lemon juice, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Add the remaining olive oil, chop the herbs and mix in.
1. Grill cheese for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
2. Cut into pieces.
1. Place the baked potatoes on a serving plate.
2. Drizzle with the herb dressing.
3. Arrange the halved radishes and grilled cheese pieces among the potatoes.
4. Garnish with parsley.