Ingredients for the lentil salad
1 cup small Puy lentils (150g) 3 cups water 4 tsp apple cider vinegar 1 tsp maple syrup 1 tsp mustard 6 tbsp olive oil A good pinch salt and pepper
Ingredients for the yoghurt and parsley dip
8 tbsp GAZİ semi solid cream yogurt 1 TL Senf 1 tsp mustard 1 tsp maple syrup 1 tsp olive oil Some lemon zest A little lemon juice 1 pinch salt 1 handful chopped parsley
Ingredients for serving
50 g fresh arugula 1 GAZİ Grill- und Pfannenkäse Chili GAZİ grill and pan cheese, chili flavour 1/2 a persimmon
Preparing the lentil salad
1. Bring the lentils to a boil and cook until al dente, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. For the dressing: mix apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt, pepper, add olive oil and stir into a creamy dressing.
3. Mix the cooked lentils and the dressing, season to taste.
Preparing the yoghurt dip
1. Mix GAZİ cream yoghurt with the mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and chopped parsley.
2. Season to taste with a little pepper.
1. Fry the grill and pan cheese for three minutes each side in a grill pan.
2. Slice the persimmons into thin slices with a mandoline.
3. Arrange the arugula on the plates and add the lentil salad.
4. Spoon the yoghurt dip onto the plates and add the persimmon slices.
5. Arrange the grill cheese on top, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with fresh mint.
Our products in recipe
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.