YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
250 g pearl couscous 500 ml vegetable stock 1 tsp turmeric 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar salt pepper 1 pinch sugar Juice of half an organic lemon 50 ml olive oil fresh dill 1 red chilli 1 small courgette 1 red pepper 1 pomegranate 2 slices of GAZİ Grill Cheese Herbs bread to serve
1. Cook the pearl couscous in vegetable stock with a teaspoon of turmeric according to the packet instructions for about 10 minutes.
2. Make a dressing by mixing together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, sugar and dill.
3. Cut the chilli into fine rings and finely chop the red pepper.
4. Cut the courgette into slices and sauté in a frying pan.
5. Prepare the grill cheese in a grill pan and then cut into pieces.
6. Coat the pearl couscous with the dressing and serve with the dill, pomegranate, grill cheese strips, courgette and chilli.