250 g GAZİ Hellim Cheese for pan and grill, halved and sliced into 1cm thick slices 100 g baby spinach 80 g rocket 250 g raspberries 25 g pine nuts 100 g mixed herbs such as mint, lemon balm, dill, parsley 1 small radicchio 4 tbsp raspberry vinegar 2 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 tbsp honey 1 tsp mustard 1/2 tsp curry powder 8 tbsp olive oil Salt Pepper
1. Start with the dressing so that the flavours have time to develop. Put 100g of the raspberries in a bowl and mash well with a fork. Add vinegar, 7 tablespoons oil, mustard, curry powder and honey. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In the meantime, briefly roast the pine nuts in a small pan and set aside.
3. Wash and dry the baby spinach and rocket and place in a salad bowl. Cut radicchio into bite-sized strips. Pick the herbs from the stems and, if necessary, chop them roughly. Add to the bowl and mix well.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a grill pan on medium heat. Pat dry the hellim with kitchen paper, halve and cut into 1 cm wide slices. Fry the grill cheese in the pan on both sides until crispy.
5. Serve the salad in a nice bowl with the grilled hellim, sprinkle with roasted pine nuts, drizzle with raspberry dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.