250 g express bulgur mint leaves, chopped half organic lemon, juiced 1 tsp mustard 2 tbsp maple syrup salt ground black pepper baharat 100 ml olive oil 1 GAZİ Organic Grill and Pan Cheese Mediterranean Herbs pine nuts 2 spring onions, diced 2 tomatoes, diced 1 red pepper, diced 1 small cucumber, diced 1 bunch parsley, chopped fresh bread
1. Make the bulgur in hot water, according to the directions on the packet.
2. Mix the chopped mint leaves with the lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt, ground black pepper and baharat. Add the olive oil in a thin ribbon and mix together.
3. Prepare the Grill and Pan Cheese in a grill pan and cut into pieces.
4. Toast the bread and roast the pine nuts in the same pan.
5. Mix together the bulgur, diced vegetables, parsley and mint dressing and serve garnished with the Grill and Pan Cheese. Sprinkle with the roasted pine nuts and serve with the bread.