4 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp pepper flakes 450 g GAZİ grill cheese, chili 300 g linguine 2 tbsp sesame paste 1 zucchini 2 carrots 1 clove of garlic 1 onion 50 g parsley Grated peel of ½ an organic lemon 1-2 tsp lemon juice 2 tsp of black cumin 2 tsp sesame seeds Pepper and salt
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the oregano and the pepper flakes. Cut the GAZİ grill cheese into small slices and brush both sides with the oil.
2. Bring plenty of water to a boil in a saucepan. Salt the water well, add the linguine and cook until al dente. When draining the pasta, save 200 ml of cooking water and mix thoroughly with the sesame paste.
3. Wash the zucchini and the carrots and cut into very fine strips.
4. Finely dice the garlic and onion. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and sauté the carrot strips for about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini strips, garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
5. Add the pasta with the cooking water, stir in the parsley, the lemon peel and the lemon juice. Simmer over medium heat for about a minute. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a grill pan and sauté the GAZİ grill cheese on both sides for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
7. Garnish the vegetable linguine with the grilled cheese slices. Sprinkle with black cumin seeds and sesame seeds.