1. Chop the pecans, roast in a small pan and set aside.
2. Rinse the canned corn well and place in a blender.
3. Add the milk, 1 teaspoon butter, cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper and blend well for 1 minute at the lowest level. Then puree everything on high for another minute until it is well blended.
4. Pour the soup into a pot and bring to a boil while stirring.
5. Ladle soup into bowls or cups and serve with basil, freshly ground black pepper and the pecans.
OUR PRODUCTS IN RECIPE
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.