For the dough and crumbs
2 tbsp pomegranate syrup ½ pomegranate 50 g amarettini (alternatively, for example, caramel biscuits or cantuccini)
ALSO: 3 ice cube trays, about 150 ml capacity, or ice-cream machine
1. For the ice cream, bring the Altin Kaymak and the UHT milk to a boil in a pot with half the sugar, stirring regularly. In the meantime, mix the yolks with the remaining sugar. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scrape the flesh out of the halves. Puree the avocado flesh and lime juice in a high-sided bowl with the immersion blender until creamy.
2. As soon as the Kaymak and milk come to a boil, reduce the temperature. Stir in the egg yolk and sugar mix and stir over low heat with the whisk until it becomes slightly viscous and creamy. When the mixture has thickened slightly, place the pot in a larger pot filled with cold water and stir the cream until it is at most warm to the touch.
3. Add the cold cream to the avocado in the mixing bowl and puree with the immersion blender for 1 minute. Divide the cream among the ice cube trays and freeze for at least 3 hours. Rotate once per hour. Alternatively, you can freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine for about 1 hour.
4. In the meantime, break open the shell of the pomegranate and carefully remove the seeds. Break up the biscuits gently with your hands or put them in a bag and use the flat side of a meat tenderizer.
5. Remove the solid ice cream from the freezer and let it thaw for 10 minutes. Remove the cubes from the mould and puree them in a high-quality stand mixer or the food processor at the highest level for about 30 seconds until creamy.
6. Place one scoop of ice cream on each plate, drizzle a little pomegranate syrup on top, divide the pomegranate seeds among the plates and sprinkle with the biscuit crumbs. Serve.