Alternatively, you can roast the nectarines on the stove in a pan.
1. The tart crusts are best made the day before. Knead together all ingredients quickly to form a dough. Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C with convection (otherwise: 180°C). Lightly grease the tart pans with butter. Cut the dough into 4 equal portions, roll out thinly and place over the tart pans. Pierce the dough several times and blind bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Take out and let cool completely.
3. For the topping, place the butter in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until slightly brown. Remove the pot from the stove and let the butter cool a little bit. Wash and dry the nectarines and cut them in half. Wash the thyme and shake dry. Pluck the thyme leaves and chop finely. Pour the brown butter (without the foam) into a bowl and mix with honey and thyme. Add the nectarine halves and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat up the grill. Heat up the grill pan on the grill, a little away from the direct heat. Place the marinated nectarines on the grill over medium heat, turning regularly, until they caramelize slightly.
5. Stir the cream cheese until smooth, spread on the tart crusts. Cut the nectarine halves into slices and arrange them on the tart crusts. Grate some lemon zests over the tarts and serve.