240 ml water ½ cube yeast 1 pinch pinch sugar 410 g flour 2 tsp salt 3 tbsp olive oil 400 g sour cream Salt pepper
1. Mix water, yeast and sugar. Add the remaining ingredients and knead 7-8 min., until it is smooth and does not stick. Form into a ball and let rise in a covered bowl for 30 minutes.
2. Mix together the sour cream, salt and pepper.
3. You can top your tarte flambée however you want. Whether meat or vegetarian, tarte flambée is always delicious. It's also good to try something new. Dice the sausage, bacon, sujuk, red bell pepper. Halve the onions and cut into slices. Slice the spring onion. Cut the other ingredients like mushrooms, dried tomatoes, etc. in small pieces or slices.
4. Divide the dough into 4 portions and then roll these out very thinly. The tarte flambée dough should be about 1-2 mm in thickness. This is best done with a rolling pin or an oklava (Turkish rolling pin). Place the thin dough on a perforated baking sheet, so it becomes crispy. Brush the dough with ¼ of the sour cream and add the toppings of your choice.
5. Bake the tarte flambée in a preheated oven at 240°C for 10-15 minutes; make sure that it gets crisp, but does not burn. It bakes faster on a perforated metal sheet.
Turkey breast, green onions, cherry tomatoes and Tulum cheese is my favourite version.
Murat favourite is sujuk, onions, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers and Kasar cheese.
My Veggie version has spring onions, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and Tulum cheese.