1. Cut the chicken breast into six pieces and pound flat. This works best between a piece of cling film.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Cut the GAZİ Kashkaval cheese into thin slices and divide evenly among the chicken breasts along with the turkey ham.
3. Roll up the chicken breasts in cling film and knot the ends of the film slightly. Place the chicken rolls in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Tip: kitchen utensils like chopping boards and knives that came in contact with the raw chicken must be thoroughly cleaned with hot water.
1. In the meantime, peel the potatoes and boil in salted water for about 20-25 minutes until they are cooked.
2. Cut the broccoli into small florets.
1. Take the cordon bleu rolls out of the cling film. Now place 3 plates next to each other and add the flour to the first plate. Put the eggs, cream, salt and pepper on the second plate and stir well with a fork.
2. Crush the nachos in a freezer bag and place on the third plate together with the breadcrumbs.
3. Dip the rolls first in the flour, then in the egg mixture and finally in the breadcrumbs.
4. Then fry the rolls at 170-180°C for about 8-10 minutes, until cooked.
Tip: poultry must always be cooked thoroughly before consumption!
1. Heat the GAZİ butter in an iron pan and sauté the potatoes for about 5 minutes until they have a nice crust.
2. Heat some water in a saucepan and add the soda. This causes the broccoli to stay nice and green. Cook the broccoli in the water for 3-4 minutes until it is al dente. Then season with a little salt, pepper and the GAZİ butter.
3. Serve the cordon bleu rolls with the potatoes and broccoli.
4. Garnish with parsley.