Ingredients for 4 servings
For the guacamole
2 big ripe Hass avocados 1 large red onion, finely diced 1 ripe organic lime 1 long red chilli, finely diced ½ bunch coriander (reserve a few leaves for garnish) 8 cherry tomatoes 150 g GAZİ White Cheese lactose-free 55% (100g for guacamole, 50g for garnish)
For the quesadillas
Preparing the guacamole
1. Halve the avocados, core them, place the pulp in a medium bowl, halve the lime and squeeze the halves juice over the bowl. Crush everything well with a fork.
2. Cut the onion into a small dice, halve the chili, core it and mince.
3. Now quarter the cherry tomatoes and finely dice. Chop up the coriander.
4. Put onions, chilli, tomatoes and cilantro in the bowl and mix well. Season with salt and a little pepper.
5. Crumble about 100g of the white cheese over the guacamole and mix together briefly.
Preparing the quesadillas
1. First dab the chicken breast dry, remove any tendons and fat and cut into fine strips. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Halve the red pepper and cut into a small dice, grate the kashkaval and set both aside.
3. Heat a large pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the chicken breast strips on all sides.
4. Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop. Reduce the heat in the pan and add the chopped garlic and onion and sauté until translucent.
5. In a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, honey, BBQ sauce and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add to the chicken. Stir well and simmer on low heat.
6. Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a second pan. Add a wheat tortilla and cover one half of the tortilla with cheese. Add a little of the balsamic chicken, diced red pepper and the arugula and then more cheese. Now fold over the empty side of the tortilla and fry on medium heat on both sides until the cheese melts.
7. Cut the quesadilla into quarters, stack and serve add some guacamole on top. To serve, sprinkle some coarsely chopped cilantro and white cheese flakes over the quesadilla.