2 large eggplants, sliced 6 tsp olive oil 3 tsp mediterranean herbs 1 tsp smoked paprika powder (Pimenton) 250 g fresh spinach, washed 16 sun-dried tomatoes in oil 50 g pine nuts 250 g of sliced GAZİ Kashkaval (2 packs of 125g) salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 175 °C and prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Cut off the woody stalk of the eggplants and then cut the eggplants into 8 equal slices.
3. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the herbs and the paprika powder. Rub the eggplant slices with the herb oil on both sides.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat and sauté the eggplant slices until soft and golden, about 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
5. Sauté the moist spinach in a second large pan until it is wilted and cooked. Drain off the excess liquid.
6. Halve the kashkaval slices lengthwise with a knife.
7. Spread the eggplants on a baking tray and top half eggplant slices with the spinach. Place a sun-dried tomato on top of the spinach, spread pine nuts on top, put a cheese slice on top of that and fold the other half of the eggplant slice over the filling.
8. Place the wraps on the baking tray and season with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese has fully melted.