1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
2. Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends and halve lengthwise.
3. Lightly hollow out with a sharp teaspoon, place in a casserole dish and set aside.
4. Grate the kashkaval and set aside
5. Finely chop the parsley and place in a bowl.
6. Pour the GAZİ UHT milk in another bowl, cut the crusts off the toasts and put the toast in the bowl. Squeeze out the soaked bread slices and add to the parsley. Mix with tuna and 2 tablespoons GAZİ Taze Peynir. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Place the tuna in the hollowed-out zucchini and drizzle with olive oil.
8. Sprinkle with the grated kashkaval and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.