3 tbsp GAZİ Krem Peyniri 3 tbsp ketchup 2 tsp mixed dried herbs 1 dash lemon juice
500 g minced lamb meat 1 tbsp neutral vegetable oil 1 tsp mild Masala (spice mix) Salt and freshly ground pepper 1 ripe avocado 1 dash lemon juice 4 whole wheat buns 12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil 4 leaves of Romaine lettuce 4 slices GAZİ Kasar Peyniri Kashkaval
1. Heat up the grill. Meanwhile, stir together the Krem Peyniri, ketchup and herbs for the sauce. Season with 1 dash of lemon juice.
2. For the burgers, form 4 patties from the ground lamb. Mix the oil with the masala and season with salt and pepper. Coat the patties on both sides with the oil.
3. Halve the avocado, remove the seed, scrape out the flesh with a spoon and mash with a fork. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper Toast the bun halves. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes on paper towels. Wash the lettuce leaves and spin dry.
4. Place the grate on the prepared grill and let it heat up. Grill the patties over direct heat, about 2–3 minutes for each side. Towards the end of the cooking time, place the slices of Kashkaval on the patties so that they melt a little. Remove the patties from the grill and let rest for a few minutes.
5. Spread some sauce on the bottom of the buns, and some avocado cream on the top. Place the lettuce, tomatoes and 1 patty topped with Kashkaval on the bottom of the buns. Put the top parts of the buns on and serve the burgers immediately.
You can use lamb fillet instead of ground lamb. Season with masala and salt and sprinkle with some neutral vegetable oil before grilling. Before you dress the burger, cut the lamb fillet into strips, making sure to cut across the grain.