2 EL GAZİ unsalted butter 25 g panko breadcrumbs salt Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a pan, slightly sweat out the diced shallot and stir in the flour.
2. Add the milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper, bring to the boil, stirring, and simmer over a low heat for around 8 minutes, stirring all the time.
3. Cook the pasta until it is al dente.
4. Grate the kashkaval, add to the mix, stir and take off the boil.
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the panko breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
2. Fry over a medium heat until golden-brown.
1. Divide the mac and cheese between the plates.
2. Serve with grated GAZİ kashkaval, breadcrumbs and fresh parsley.