For 4 servings
For the marinade
2 garlic cloves, chopped 6 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp Mediterranean herbs 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 1/2 tsp salt Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the chopped garlic cloves, herbs, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
2. Place the turkey breasts in a deep bowl and pour over the marinade. Leave in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
3. Grate the cabbage and carrots, as well as the kashkaval.
4. Place the marinated turkey in a casserole dish and cover with 2 tablespoons of yogurt each. Generously sprinkle with the cabbage and then with the carrots. Season again with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle with the grated kashkaval and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.