1 onion 2 cloves of garlic 2 small carrots olive oil for frying 1 tsp tomato puree 800 g beef mince salt pepper 500 ml passata 1 tsp Espelette pepper 6 mini wraps 1 GAZİ Kashkaval fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C fan.
2. Finely chop the onion, garlic and carrots and sauté in a pan with the oil.
3. Add the tomato puree and briefly fry together. Next, add the minced beef and fry until brown and crumbly.
4. Season the mince with salt and pepper, then remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Add the passata to the pan and season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Allow to boil briefly.
6. Spread a little of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish.
7. Fill the mini wraps with the minced beef, roll them up and place next to each other in the casserole dish.
8. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over them.
9. Grate the kashkaval and scatter generously over the enchiladas.
10. Bake the enchiladas for around 20 minutes until crispy and until the cheese is melted and stringy. Finally, garnish with fresh coriander.