Ingredients for 3 people
1 pound boneless chicken thigh and/or breast. 3 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp lemon juice 3 tbsp brown sugar 1 tbsp minced garlic 1 tsp grated ginger 1 tbsp sesame oil pinch black pepper 1/2 tsp sesame seeds 1 skillet
1. Rinse chicken pieces. Trim off excess fat. Cut each of the chicken pieces into small sizes (about 2-inch long and 1-inch wide).
2. Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Coat the chicken pieces with the marinade. Marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken pieces, reserving the marinade. Cook until cooked through and slightly caramelized, about 2 minutes each side. (The sugar in the marinade will burn easily, so watch it carefully and add the reserved marinade by tablespoon when the pan gets dry. You can slightly reduce the heat to avoid burning, if needed.)
1. Rub the sliced cheese and mix together with the cream cheese in an aluminum bowl.
2. Place the bowl on the grill over low heat and melt the cheese. Stir occasionally.
3. Remove the bowl from the grill and dip the meat into the cheese.
A variety of vegetables or kimchi can be served. The meat is then done with the cheese and vegetables in a lettuce leaf and eaten by hand. Now you put the meat together with the cheese and vegetables in a lettuce leaf and eat it by hand