|½ cube||yeast or 1 package dry yeast|
|6 tbsp||olive oil|
1. Mix the ingredients together and knead the dough for about 7-8 minutes until it's nice and elastic. Divide into 4 portions, form each into a ball, coat with olive oil and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, covered.
2. Cut sujuk and mushrooms into slices, cut peppers into strips. Cut hot peppers into thin slices. Halve cherry tomatoes.
3. Mix the ricotta with the herbs, salt and pepper. Grate the garlic cloves into the ricotta and mix. Finely grate the Kasar cheese.
4. Spread some flour on the work surface. Form the dough into discs of about 30 cm with your hands or a rolling pin. Spread the ricotta cheese on one half and add the fillings of your choice to the other side. Top with Kasar cheese and fold the calzone. Press the edge firmly with your fingers (working from the outside to the inside). Spread some olive oil on a pizza pan and place the calzone on it. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
5. Bake in the oven at 250°C for about 20 minutes.