1. Preheat your oven to 220°C. Place the special muffin pan in the oven to heat up.
2. Beat eggs, milk and salt with a whisk until smooth. Add flour. This is the basic dough, and you can add whatever you like.
3. Finely chop the herbs and mix with the dough. Carefully remove the hot baking pan from the oven. Grease the pan with non-stick spray and then fill the forms with the batter about half-way. Add ½ - 1 tsp of cheese and press down the cheese a little with a spoon.
4. Bake the muffins in the oven at 210°C for 10 minutes and then turn the oven down to 180°C and bake for another 15 minutes. In terms of consistency, the muffins are reminiscent of profiteroles or croissants.
5. You can also make the muffins sweet, if you like. For example, add some chocolate drops, chopped cranberries, etc. into the dough and stir