Ingredients for 4-6 wraps
1. For the dough, pour both flours and the baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add egg, milk, 200 ml water, 1 teaspoon salt and the curry powder. Mix everything into a smooth dough using a whisk or hand mixer. Set aside.
2. For the filling, toast the almonds in a non-stick pan over medium heat until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and put aside. Peel the onion and cut into a fine dice. Wash the chilli pepper, halve lengthwise, core and chop finely. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pot and sauté the onion, chilli and raisins over medium heat. Rinse the quinoa in a colander with hot water, add to the onion and fry briefly. Pour in the broth, cover with the lid and cook the quinoa on low heat for about 15 minutes or according to the instructions on the package.
3. Meanwhile, remove the lettuce leaves from the head, wash and spin dry. Wash the parsley and shake it dry. Remove and chop the leaves. Loosen the cheese braid and pull it into fine strips. Wash the chicken breast, pat dry with paper towels, remove fat and tendons and cut into thin strips. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan and sauté the chicken strips for about 4 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 50°C with convection. Mix quinoa, almonds and parsley with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm in the oven.
5. In a second pan, heat 1 teaspoon of butter, add 1-2 ladles of dough and cook on both sides to form a pancake. Slide the finished pancake on a plate and keep it warm in the oven. Continue until you have at least 4 pancakes.
6. Put each pancake on a plate, top with 2 lettuce leaves. Spread a portion of chicken and quinoa mixture on the lettuce, and finish with a few strips of cheese. Roll up the pancakes, fix with toothpicks and cut on a bias before serving.