Ingredients for 2 people
1 Onion 1 Clove of garlic 300 g Pumpkin flesh 200 g Potatoes 100 g Leeks 1 tbsp Oil 1 tbps GAZİ Butter 100 ml Cream 400 ml Vegetable stock 100 ml GAZİ Milk 150 g GAZİ Taze Peynir cream cheese 80 ml Freshly squeezed orange juice 2 tbsp Lemon juice 2 tbsp Pumpkin seed oil 3 tbsp Pumpkin seeds Salt, cayenne pepper, sugar, freshly grated nutmeg
TIP: The cored pumpkin makes an ideal soup bowl!
1. Clean and wash the leeks and cut them into rings. Peel the garlic, onion and potatoes and finely dice them. Core the pumpkin and dice the flesh.
2. In the meantime, heat GAZİ butter and oil in a pan. Add the leek, pumpkin, onion, garlic and potatoes to the pan and sauté them for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat whilst stirring.
3. Add the GAZİ milk, cream, vegetable stock and orange juice. Season everything with salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg. Leave to simmer on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
4. Fold in the GAZİ cream cheese and lemon juice and leave to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Take the soup off the hob and blend into a fine puree using a food processor.
6. Lightly roast the pumpkin seeds in a pan and use them to garnish the soup. Finally, drizzle the pumpkin seed oil over the soup.