1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Wash the Hokkaido pumpkin, remove seeds and bake at 200°C for about 30 minutes or until soft. Cut it into smaller pieces and purée in a blender or food processor. Let cool.
3. Mix flour, durum wheat semolina and salt. Mix the flour mixture with 140 g of pumpkin puree, one egg and 1 teaspoon of olive oil and knead into a smooth dough. Let rest for 30 minutes, covered.
4. For the filling, fry the onion in olive oil. Add the homemade pumpkin puree, GAZi cream cheese, GAZi sheep cheese, parsley, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
5. Dust the work surface with flour. Roll out the dough to 2 mm thin with a rolling pin and cut in half. Distribute small piles of filling on one half of the dough at regular intervals. Place the other half of the dough over it, lightly press it and cut out the ravioli with a cookie cutter.
6. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli to the water and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Finally, chop the pumpkin seeds and lightly roast in a pan without fat. Melt the GAZi butter and add the pumpkin seeds to it. Add the ravioli, season with salt and pepper.