1. Put flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix. Add water and oil and knead a smooth dough.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel or cling film and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
3. Sprinkle some flour on your counter and roll out the pizza dough. Place on a buttered baking tray.
4. Mince or puree the tomatoes and spread on the dough. Sprinkle with cheese and season with salt and thyme.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
TOPPING: Top pizza with fresh rocket before serving.
OUR PRODUCTS IN RECIPE
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.